Ruchi Kumar is a certified health coach who received her training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, where she studied a variety of dietary theories and practical lifestyle coaching methods. She is a certified by the American Council of Exercise as a behavioral change specialist and group fitness instructor, and is also a member of the American Association of Drugless Practitioners. With her knowledge, she co-creates completely personalized action plans with her clients based on their goals to move them toward their ideal vision of health within their unique body, lifestyle, and preferences. She also teaches yoga and dance, so is skilled to incorporate both the mental and physical aspects of exercise into her practice with clients. Her positive psychology model of coaching operates on a strength-based model which identifies and uses client’s strengths to work on their weaknesses.
As a health coach, Ruchi will.
- Complete a health history intake with clients to determine current health status and identify future goals
- Work with diet, nutrition, and exercise to achieve overall lifestyle wellness
- Work on fundamental behavior change for improved wellness
- Meet with clients weekly or bi-weekly (based on need) for 50 minute sessions
- Provide email support in between sessions as needed
- Empower clients to make the needed behavioral changes to take charge of their health for improved wellness